Diesis Network supports the development of the social economy, social entrepreneurship and social innovation in Europe and in the world through the implementation of knowledge-based activities, such as training, project design, consultancy and advisory services, technical assistance and research. Diesis Network is one of the widest EU networks specialised in supporting social economy and social enterprise development covering 20 countries through major national federations and national support networks associating more than 90,000 organisations and 1.2 million workers.
For more information:
- Website: http://www.diesis.coop/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/diesiseu
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/