LLLP Vacancy – Project Assistant
The Lifelong Learning Platform is looking for a Project Assistant!
The Lifelong Learning Platform (LLLP) is an umbrella organisation that gathers over 40 European organisations and networks active in the field of education, training and youth, based all over Europe and beyond. LLLP aims to voice citizens’ concerns about education and training and promotes a holistic vision of lifelong learning. If you are interested in such an aim, you are welcome to express your interest in this new opening.
LLLP is looking for a Project Assistant. The successful candidate will be a team player, able to work within a multicultural environment, willing to be flexible but also able to stick to tight deadlines. A passion for lifelong learning is a big plus.
Job description and tasks
Project: content creation and implementation
- Support the development of educational materials
- Provide feedback on documents (e.g. project publications)
- Work with colleagues and external partner organisations
- Assist in the production of templates, questionnaires, etc
- Desk research
- Support the drafting of content for external communication channels (e.g. newsletter and web articles), including social media
- Assist with the production of communication materials (leaflets, publications, reports, etc.)
- Design and implement dissemination and exploitation strategies
- Support in event organisation
- Minutes/report from meetings/events
- Monitor partners’ work
Essential qualifications and/or experience
- A post-secondary degree in the field of European studies, project management, educational sciences, political science or related discipline and/or relevant work or volunteer experience in education and/or NGO
- An excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
- A keen interest to work on European projects
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes (especially Erasmus+)
- Genuine interest in lifelong learning
- Good writing and analysis skills, with the ability to adapt own language to the target audience
- Good computer skills and digital literacy
- Good communication skills and experience with communication tools, such as WordPress, Mailchimp, and Social Media.
- Other soft skills relevant to project management
- Knowledge of additional EU languages
Terms and conditions
- Position: Project Assistant
- Reports to: Project and Policy Manager
- Capacity: Full-time – 38 hours/week
- Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension.
- Location: Rue de l’industrie 10, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Home-working arrangements are possible for a maximum of 2 days/week.
- Contract type: Contrat d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP), subject to approval by public authority.
- Remuneration: Depending on age and previous experience, starting from 750€ per month.
- Benefits: Monthly local transport costs in Brussels are covered with the possibility of an allowance replacing meal vouchers, in addition to CIP contribution.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject LLLP Application for Project Assistant 2022. The application should consist of:
- A curriculum vitae
- A one-page motivation letter
- A portfolio of past project work (optional)
Additional documents will be disregarded. Failure to comply with these requirements will negatively impact the application. A provisional timeline for filling this position:
- Deadline for applications: 8 September 2022, midnight CEST
- Interview dates: on a rolling basis from 17 August to 13 September, 2022
- Aim start date: 20 September 2022
For more information, please get in touch with LLLP at email@example.com.
Read carefully : Important information for all candidates
LLLP does not sponsor work permits due to its limited capacity to handle the bureaucratic burden. The candidates should be eligible to work in Belgium. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank all candidates in advance for applying. We are accepting applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis.