On July 25th, AEGEE had their usual European Transition cocktail, to say goodbye to the outgoing board and welcome the new one. AEGEE presented all the achievements of the current board and the new board was introduced and their plans for the upcoming year #socialinclusion, #sustainability and #youthmobility are some of the topics in which Comité Directeur 57 would like to work on this year, and it was highlighted a lot of youth mobility, as one of the new board members unfortunately can’t be here with us yet due to visa issues.
Here are the people part of the new CD57:
- President – Daniël Amesz
- Secretary-General – Monika Mojak
- Financial Director – Refik Barış Özçelik
- External Relations Director – Álvaro González Pérez
- Projects Director – Hanna Alajõe
- Network and Human Resources Director – Oksana Prokopchenko
- Communications Director – Batuhan Çarıkçı
We would like to wish good like to the new Comité Directeur 57 in this new adventure!