If you are interested in an international cooperation and feel like being a potential partner in an innovative project on skills, you can apply for one of the following project ideas until 30 September 2018 (midnight). On 5 October 2018 you will know whether you were selected to participate in the project development workshop.
Overview of the 10 project ideas:
- Increasing Young Learners’ Desire/Willingness to Learn New Things by Improving Their Innovative, Creative and Entrepreneurial Skills – Ministry of National Education
- Education as a solution – Developing a whole systems approach through locality – Scottish Wider Access Programme West SCIO. (SWAPWest)
- PLE-X-LLL: Creating a 21st century professional learning ecosystem for teachers – HOGENT University College Ghent
- Sustainability-driven entrepreneurship in VET – Seinäjoki Joint Municipal Authority for Education Sedu
- Young entrepreneurs in Education 2.0 – Edu-preneur 2.0 – Public Institution for the Regional Development of the Varazdin County
Apply as a partner by 30 September 2018 (midnight)
How do you proceed if you want to apply as a potential partner ?
Step 1: Discover the details of each project proposal by clicking on the project title in this overview
Step 2: Select 1 project proposals per person for which you want to apply
Step 3: To apply, click on the link following the title of the project.
Step 4: A small textbox with a weblink opens automatically, click on that link to open the registration form and fill it out.
Step 5: Do not forget to submit your application by clicking on the submit-button below the form.
- Please be well prepared in order to answer questions about your expertise, human and financial commitment to the project, time you need to obtain the formal “go” of your organization, etc.
- The workshop and lunch are for free but NO compensation is provided for travel costs.
- Your participation in the project development workshop cannot guarantee a successful outcome for your project*. However, it is an excellent opportunity for organizations to meet potential European partners, which might result in a fruitful and sustainable Erasmus+ or Horizon 2020 project.
- Due to capacity of the venue, participants will be restricted to maximum 100.
Please join us on 22 and 23 November for the project development workshop. More information will be available soon.
This event is a co-organisation of EARLALL, Lifelong Learning Platform, the Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe (VLEVA), Central Denmark EU Office, South Denmark European Office, West-Finland European Office, Hauts de France.
It will take place at VLEVA, Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Brussels.
ReSET PDW Task Force – email@example.com
Hanne De Roo – Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe firstname.lastname@example.org
Veronique Vennekens – Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe email@example.com
Noelia Cantero – EARLALL firstname.lastname@example.org
Marianne Muurinen – West Finland European Office email@example.com
Elena Nielsen – Central Denmark EU Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Jens Bogetoft – South Denmark European Office email@example.com
Ulla-Alexandra Mattl – Lifelong Learning Platform firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this workshop is a partnering event. The organisation can not guarantee that your project idea will be selected for EU-funding.