The COYV project seeks to encourage youth multipliers, young people, and especially first time-voters, to actively take part in voting for the European Elections 2024. By organising trainings geared towards increasing youth voting participation rates, and developing an informal alliance of youth organisations, the project seeks to create a link between European initiatives, European civic education and voting.
These online courses are part of the activities of the project ‘Co-operation Youth vote: Enabling future active European citizens’, with the aim to offer a space for training in the preparation of the 2024 European Parliament election campaigns. Within its activities for capacity building and training, COYV partners have developed two online courses that are framed in: European Civic Education and Communication and Online dissemination.
What will you get from this experience?
from the Online Crash Course 1 – European Civic Education – debate for the future of Europe! – Register here: Join the first Online Crash Course – Youth Vote
- You will strengthen tools and skills in European Civic education;
- You will strengthen skills, capacities and tools for the debate in relation to the European Union, its impact on daily life and the upcoming European Parliament elections;
- You will gain tools to carry out events and processes to attract, train and guide young people, particularly early voters and young people who have refrained from participating in other electoral processes or young people who still feel insecure about participating
from the Online Crash Course 2 – Build your own digital campaign
Register here: Summer Training – Create your own Digital Campaign!
- Get an overview of the online platforms and the logic behind running digital campaigns from the perspective of young people and youth organisations,
- Find out how to navigate the given opportunities and collect first ideas and creative, funny, interesting examples that we can learn from,
- Take the first steps towards successfully communicating, disseminating and leading digital campaigns on your own in connection to the European elections in 2024
All participants will receive a Youth Pass certificate.
Applications will be open until the maximum number of participants is reached. When you register you will be notified by email to which group you were assigned and the access link to the session.