In the first EU Policy Lab webinar, there will be a presentation about the Malopolska lifelong learning partnership (MPKU) by Magdalena Tarnowska-Torbus from WUP – Labour office in Krakow, Region of Malopolska (Poland). The partnership was created in 2008 and involves over 100 institutional stakeholders in cooperation and transforming the field of adult education within the region. In this webinar, you will hear about how it works and its achievements. The presentation will be followed by a short panel discussion with two other EU regions (Wallonia, Veneto) and an exchange of practices on the topic of partnerships between regional public authorities and stakeholders.
Where and when?
Online (Zoom) – 11-12h (CET timezone)
- 11:00 Welcome words and short introduction to the COMORELP project
- Pauline Boivin, Lifelong Learning Platform
- 11:05 Presentation of an inspiring regional practice: The Malopolska lifelong learning partnership (PL)
- Magdalena Tarnowska-Torbus from WUP – Labour office in Krakow, Region of Małopolska (Poland)
- 11:30 Panel discussion
- Barbara Worek, professor at the Institute of Sociology, Centre for Evaluation and Public Policy Analysis, Jagiellonian University (PL)
- Dott. Alessandro Agostinetti, Region Veneto (IT)
- Alain Demarez, Region Wallonia (BE)
- 11:50 Q&As with the audience
- 12:00 End of the webinar