A coalition of 30 European networks gathering thousands of organizations in secondary and higher education, vocational education and training, youth, adult education and popular education adopted common messages on the future “Erasmus for All” programme. See the Coalition and EUCIS-LLL position papers and amendments below.
- European Commission’s draft proposal
- Check out the Coalition position paper, 15 March 2012
- Read the Coalition press release, 15 December 2011
- Read EUCIS-LLL position-paper and amendments on Erasmus-For-All, 9 May 2012
- Read EUCIS-LLL-press-release on Erasmus For All