EUROLTA (European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults) is an internationally recognized teacher training program to train you to teach languages to adults using up–to-date methodologies.
The EUROLTA certificate is developed, issued and recognised by the ICC, a network of leading institutions of adult education in Europe and around the world.
Who is EUROLTA for?
- those who wish to enter the profession of language teaching and gain a recognized teaching qualification.
- those who have only little language teaching experience and feel they need to upgrade their teaching skills.
- those who have some years of teaching experience and want to exchange ideas with colleagues from many countries in order to update their views on teaching and learning.
What does EUROLTA consist of?
EUROLTA online is a part- time course of 120 hours, consisting of 80 hours live synchronous sessions with a tutor and 40 hours self-study for extra reading, lesson planning and the writing of assignments.
What makes EUROLTA different from other teaching qualifications?
- EUROLTA is open to teachers of all languages.
- EUROLTA is practical and flexible.
- EUROLTA is learner-centred based on reflection on one´s own teaching practice.
New round of EUROLTA Online starts on
21st October 2023!
Find out more about EUROLTA: