Venue: Lisbon Area, Portugal
Dates: 6 – 9 May
Duration: 3 days
Hotel: Lutecia Smart Design Hotel
Deadline for applications: 25 March
Participation Fee: €655
Learning mobility is one of the policy priorities promoted by the EU to foster the development of key competences, including intercultural competence, crucial for active participation in society. The new Erasmus+ programme aims at increasing pupil mobility numbers, especially reaching less privileged audiences. Thanks to the Erasmus accreditation in the school sector, schools now have a great chance to offer different kinds of mobility to their pupils and staff, with a clear strategic vision and financial guarantee.
The aim of this training put forward by EFIL is to empower teachers to effectively run the different pupil mobility schemes at their institution, to equip them with various tools, methods and tips on how to practically organise anything needed for a smooth and effective mobility period for all involved.
What are the training objectives:
- Improve project management skills and navigate different stakeholders in pupil mobility;
- Discover all procedures related to safe and enjoyable experience of pupils;
- Learn more about pupils’ intercultural educational journey;
- Exchange good practices with teachers from all over Europe.
Who’s the training aimed at?
- Teachers from secondary schools;
- School counsellors/Career advisors;
- Any educational staff working within intercultural learning and/or learning mobility.
For all information and to register click here