EAPRIL Awards 2021
From the network - 22nd February 2021
|Since 2012, each year EAPRIL hands out the Best Research & Practice Project Award at the annual EAPRIL conference.
This Award recognises projects by (practitioner-) researchers in the field of education, learning and instruction or training and development, which exceptionally contribute to educational practice.
The Award procedure consists of 2 phases:
Phase 1: SUBMISSION AND NOMINATION
- All projects need to be submitted via the EAPRIL system.
- After the submission deadline all submitted projects will be reviewed by an appointed Awarding Committee.
- Based on the review results the Awarding Committee will decide which projects will be officially nominated for the Award.
Phase 2: EVALUATION AND AWARDING
- All nominated projects will be invited to prepare an elevator pitch and flyer of their project.
- All nominated projects will be invited to present their project at the EAPRIL2021 conference during the plenary Award Session.
- The Awarding Committee will announce the winner and hand over the Award on the last day of the conference based on the elevator pitch, flyer and presentation.
For more detailed information on the submission guidelines, criteria and procedure click here
Are you managing or taking part in a research/practice project that contributes to educational practice? Then we warmly encourage you to submit this project for the EAPRIL2021 Best Research & Practice Project Award by April 1, 2021 midnight CEST.
Or do you know any projects that might be eligible for this Award? Do not hesitate to spread the word!