EARLALL will be holding its Annual Conference 2017 “Looking into the future: Innovation in regional and local VET systems” on 7 April in Brussels with the support of the Committee of the Regions. Vocational education and training (VET) contributes to new ideas and solutions in enterprises, economies and societies. Moreover, these processes can be strongly enhanced and promoted when VET institutions cooperate at local level, linked to the regional development strategies. It is essential to work together on the basis of targeted actions and joint initiatives, and this is precisely the objective of this conference.
The first part of the conference will count on the participation of CEDEFOP and the European Commission:
- Setting the framework by CEDEFOP: Making VET more innovative can increase people’s potential to innovate and change the economy and society
- Updates from the European Commission: new initiatives for VET – Mr. Joao Santos, DG EMPL, Unit VET, Apprenticeships and Adult Learning
During the seminar, there will be the opportunity to hear from best examples at regional level of:
- New learning settings and processes
- Innovative products and services
- Advanced practices to transfer knowledge to the business network
- Training on new methodological models, anticipating arising needs
Check out the Daft Agenda and click register now!