The 42nd Annual ATEE Conference focuses on rapid changes and increasing complexity of today’s world bringing about new challenges and growing demands on education system committed to addressing all forms of disparities and inequalities in access, participation and learning outcomes, exclusion and marginalization. The central focus of this conference is the relevance of these changing perspectives and approaches in research and practice in teacher education and teaching.
Dubrovnik, Croatia, 23-25 October 2017
Late registration from 1 June 2017 to 15 September 2017.
- Migrations, equality and inclusion
- How should educators and institutions deal with migration taking into consideration diversity and promoting equality and inclusion at the same time?
- Building networks in education
- How can teachers embrace networking and build it to improve education?
- Enhancing the quality of teacher education
- How can the quality of teacher education be improved and maintained? Which aspects of this process should be emphasized?
- Sustainable changes in education
- We are interested in your experiences regarding initiation, implementation and continuing significant and sustainable changes in education.
- Gifted educators and Gifted Education
- Does pre-service and in-service education offer relevant opportunities for development of gifted educators for their and lasting benefit of gifted students, and how can it be improved?
Location: Hotel Palace Dubrovnik 5* – hoteldubrovnikpalace.com
Dr. Marylin Cochran-Smith (USA),
Dr. Jasminka Ledic (Croatia) and
Dr. Branko Bognar (Croatia),
All conference information, including registration and abstract submission, information about the venue, accommodation and travel, is available on the conference website: www.atee2017.org.
For any question, please visit the FAQs page: http://www.atee2017.org/node/90