The ASEF Regional Conference on Higher Education (ARC) is the Official Dialogue Partner of the ASEM Education Ministers’ Meeting (ASEMME) and the only bi-regional multi-stakeholder dialogue platform for university and student leaders, policymakers and ministers to discuss higher education issues and shape the education landscape in Asia and Europe.
The 8th edition of ARC titled “Outlook 2030: Inclusive and Diverse Higher Education in Asia and Europe” takes place on Friday, 10 September. It invites Asian and European higher education and student leaders, and policymakers to leverage on the current COVID-19 disruption and put the values of inclusion and equity in the center of their recovery roadmap.
Who should attend?
This event is specifically designed for you if you are a…
- University leader, manager, academic
- Professional or expert in tertiary education
- Student or youth organisation leader, representative
- Policymaker, Government or Senior Official
working in one of the 51 ASEM Partner countries, or in the institutions of ASEAN or the European Union.
Why should you participate?
- Join the launch of the “ARC8 Outlook Report 2030: Inclusive and Diverse Higher Education in Asia and Europe” and learn more about the risks and opportunities related to inclusion:
- Equitable Access and Success in Higher Education
- Inclusive Learning and Teaching in a Digital World
- Inclusive and Flexible Lifelong Learning Pathways
- Inclusive International Mobility of People and Knowledge
- Discuss recommendations for policy makers and universities of the report on making higher education in Asia and Europe more inclusive in the next decade
- Exchange ideas, share knowledge and good practices with experts, university and student organisation leaders, senior officials and education ministers from Asia and Europe
- Network and engage via the interactive features of the conference application