Work with us!
The Lifelong Learning Platform is looking for a Project and Policy Assistant!
The Lifelong Learning Platform (LLLP) is an umbrella organisation that gathers 42 European civil society organisations active in the field of education, training and youth, based all over Europe and beyond. Currently, these networks represent more than 50 000 educational institutions and associations covering all sectors of formal, non-formal and informal learning. Their members reach out to several millions of beneficiaries across Europe.
Are you a student or young graduate looking for a an entry-level job (traineeship) in the field of lifelong learning and education at European level and an opportunity to discover the “world of work” in the area of European project management and policy?
LLLP is recruiting a team player, able to work within a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible but also able to stick to tight deadlines. A passion for lifelong learning is a big plus.
- A post-secondary degree in the field of European studies, project management, educational sciences, political science or related discipline and/or relevant work or volunteer experience in education and/or advocacy-oriented NGO;
- An excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
- A keen interest to work on European projects;
- Very good computer skills and digital literacy;
- Strong drafting and writing skills.
The following knowledge and/or skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to education;
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes (especially Erasmus+);
- Basic experience of project management is welcomed;
- Knowledge of another European language is an asset;
- Experience with communication tools, such as CMSs, Mailchimp, and Social Media is a plus.
Terms and conditions
- Traineeship for a duration of 6 to 12 months;
- The applicant should be eligible for a Contrat d’immersion professionnelle (CIP);
- The applicant must be eligible to live and work in Belgium;
- Remuneration depends on age and previous experience, starting from 750€ per month;
- Monthly local transport costs in Brussels are covered with the possibility of an allowance replacing meal vouchers, in addition to CIP contribution;
- The successful applicant should ideally be available to start as soon as possible in late January 2020.
Apply by 5 January 2020 by sending your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled with selected candidates on the following week.
For more details of the terms of the contract, including financial support, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.