Work with us!
The Lifelong Learning Platform is looking for a Communication Intern!
LLLP is also looking for a student or young graduate willing to start their career in the field of education and training at the European level and in the area of communication. The successful candidate will be a creative team player, a flexible individual able to work within a multicultural environment and to stick to tight deadlines.
- Support the drafting of content for external communication channels, including social media
- Assist with the production of communication materials (leaflets, videos, reports, etc.)
- Look after LLLP’s website (structure, content and overall architecture)
- Assist with the organisational and logistical aspects of events where needed
- Attend events and policy debates on selected topics
- Other related tasks as needs arise
- A post-secondary degree and/or relevant work experience/volunteering in the field of educational sciences and lifelong learning or in communication
- Strong writing and creative skills, with the ability to adapt own language to the target audience
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Very good computer skills and digital literacy, and a knack for visual communication
The following will be considered as assets
- Previous experience in graphic designing or a keen interest to work on communication
- Good command of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of other communication tools, such as CMSs, Mailchimp, and Social Media tools
- Understanding of the European institutions and related target audiences
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
Terms and conditions
- Internship agreement for a duration of 6 months (renewable) for 35 hours/week
- Available to start on Monday, 3 February 2020
- The successful candidate must have obtained or applied for Erasmus+ Placement or Stage first through Actiris
- The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in Belgium
- The intern will receive meal vouchers and a monthly allowance to cover transport costs.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications by 19 January at email@example.com. Applications must include curriculum vitae, a one-page motivation letter, and – if available – a portfolio of recent graphic and visual works. Please make sure that your email carries the following subject line: “Application for Communication Intern” and your last name. For more details of the terms of the contract, including financial support, please get in touch with LLLP at firstname.lastname@example.org.