Work with us!
1. ADMINISTRATIVE & EVENTS ASSISTANT
The Lifelong Learning platform is currently looking for an Administrative & Events Assistant for a part-time position with open-end contract starting from January this year.
Main responsibilities & tasks:
- To provide overall horizontal administrative support to the HR Sector;
- To provide logistical support for the organisation of events ;
- To support the Director with management of the Steering Committee meetings ;
- To support the Director with finance and accounting duties ;
- To support the organisation with membership management ;
- To assist Policy and Project with administrative tasks ;
- To assist with all legal and administrative obligations of the organisation.
- Have a level of post-secondary education in administrative/secretarial studies / social studies and / or project administration;
- Administrative experience of at least 1 year in the field of Human Resources;
- Administrative experience of at least 1 year in finance management;
- Experience in managing a(n) intranet/website;
- Very good command of the English language (spoken and written as proficient user-C1 level);
- Good knowledge of the French language (spoken and written as independent user-B2 level);
- Sound command of MS Office applications, particularly MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
What we offer
- Part-time position
- Open-end contract
- A dynamic, young, multicultural team
- Start date: as soon as possible
The LLLPlatform regularly welcomes trainees and interns. Are you a student or young graduate looking for a placement (traineeship) and looking for an opportunity to to enter the job market at the European level in the field of lifelong learning in particular or more generally in education related to the following areas:
- Policy analysis & Research
- Project management
- Communication & Event management
- A degree or relevant experience in at least one, preferably several of the following areas: public policy in education, project management, communication, research and public relations;
- An excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
- Very good computer skills and web literacy;
- Social media savvy.
The following knowledge and/or skills would be of advantage:
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to education;
- Additional knowledge of one or more European languages is highly desirable;
- Previous experience with policy work, research and advocacy;
- Knowledge of InDesign is a plus, but training will be provided.
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 to 12 months;
- The successful applicant should ideally start at the beginning of September;
- This is a paid internship. Candidates must have or apply for an Erasmus+ Placement or Eurodyssee traineeship exchange programme; candidates may benefit from a convention d’immersion professionnelle for first time employment in Belgium (circa 900 EUR + social security);
- Must be eligible to live and work in Belgium;
- Monthly local transport costs in Brussels are covered with the possibility of an allowance replacing meal vouchers at the end of contract.
For more details of the terms of contract, including financial support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org