MENON is a European research and innovation network, working since 15 years to foster and smoothen innovation processes in areas such as education and lifelong learning, international S&T cooperation, knowledge society, social inclusion. We do so by facilitating the understanding of societal change processes, by engaging stakeholders in decision-making processes, and by offering evidence-based recommendations for policy and practice, at local, national, EU and international level.
MENON represents a rather unique integration of multidisciplinary expertise and “innovative thinking”, drawing on a comprehensive and diverse knowledge base combining research methods and their application, network development and implementation, policy analysis and valorisation of innovative practices.
- CRe-AM – Creativity Research Adaptive roadMap
- DISCUSS- European Platform for Communities of Practice in Lifelong Learning
- Go-Lab – Building a global online science labs network for inquiry learning at school
- Inspiring Science Education
- VETWORK – Strenghtening the relation between VET and the world of work
- VMPass – Implementing Recognition of Virtual Mobility and OER Learning through a
- Learning Passport
- eMundus – Fostering international Higher Education collaboration though ICT and open education