The European University Colleges Association (EUCA) was founded in 2008, to bring together and represent University Colleges and associations of colleges in Europe. From 4 founding partners the association has gradually expanded to 12 countries and in the last years has worked having as its strategic objectives: the Colleges’ accreditation by European institutions (Parliament and Commission) as a reference actor in the European scenario of Higher Education in order to enhance the quality of education; the promotion, through European policies, of the ideas of talent, quality, and additional training in soft skills; and support the internationalization process of each member in its country.
EucA represents more than 10.000 students.
- Promotion of the holistic educational model of Halls of Residence or University Colleges
- Soft Skills training and certification of non-formal and informal learning
- Employability of young people
- Quality of Erasmus exchanges
- Promotion of a responsible European citizenship (EucA Summer School in Cambridge)
- eLene4work. Learning to learn for new digital soft skills for employability
- DCW – Dissent, Conscience and the Wall Project
- ACE. Europe for the Next Generation: Active Citizenship & Employability