For a technology-driven world
10 potential project leaders are looking for a partnership with you
If you are interested in international cooperation and feel like being a potential partner in an innovative project on skills, you can apply for the following project ideas until October the 7th 2019. On October the 14th 2019 you will know whether you were selected to participate in the project development workshop.
Overview of the 10 project ideas:
- Code for kids: Raising the usefulness of maths and computational thinking – Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
- Development of a blended course for cooperative teacher learning with regard to interdisciplinary STEM education – KULeuven
- Edventure – Gothenburg region Association of local authorities
- Enabling of Enablers (EoE) – SIM-Flam3D
- Fostering Artificial Intelligence at School – Universidad de Rey Juan Carlos
- Higher Educations Institutions (HEI) Teaching in Digital Times – Åbo Akademi University
- Innovative online learning for Business Students – Centria University of Applied Sciences
- Matching skills supply and skills demand to get disengaged young people active in training and the labour market through artificial intelligence – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- METINA-Mechanical technology integration assignments – Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Coding for a Digital European Landscape (CoDEL) – DOREA Educational Institute
Read all about the projects here and apply as a partner by October the 7th 2019 (midnight)
How do you proceed if you want to apply as a potential partner?
Step 1: Discover the details of each project proposal by clicking on the project title in this document.
Step 2: Select 1 project proposals per person for which you want to apply
Step 3: To apply, click on the link following the title of the project.
Step 4: A small textbox with a weblink opens automatically, click on that link to open the registration form and fill it out.
Step 5: Do not forget to submit your application by clicking on the submit button below the form.
- Please be well prepared in order to answer questions about your expertise, human and financial commitment to the project, time you need to obtain the formal “go” of your organization, etc.
- The workshop and lunch are for free but NO compensation is provided for travel costs.
- Your participation in the project development workshop cannot guarantee a successful outcome for your project*. However, it is an excellent opportunity for organizations to meet potential European partners, which might result in a fruitful and sustainable Erasmus+ or Horizon 2020 project.
- Due to the capacity of the venue, participants will be restricted to a maximum 100.
Please join us on 27 and 28 November for the project development workshop. More information will be available soon.
This event is a co-organisation of EARLALL, the Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe (VLEVA), Central Denmark EU Office, NorthDenmark EU-Office, South Denmark European Office, Île-de-France Europe and West-Finland European Office.
It will take place at VLEVA, Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Brussels.
ReSET PDW Task Force – firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Miranda – EARLALL email@example.com
Cédric Daumas – Île-de-France Europe firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena Nielsen – Central Denmark EU Office email@example.com
Jens Bogetoft – South Denmark European Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Liselotte Jensen – North Denmark EU office email@example.com
Katriina Nousiainen – West Finland European Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Maarten Libeer – Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe email@example.com
*Please note that this workshop is a partnering event. The organisation can not guarantee that your project idea will be selected for EU-funding.