The third Education, Training and Youth Forum took place on 9-10 October. The 2014 Forum entitled “Future priorities of the 2020 Strategic framework for European cooperation in education and training (ET2020)”, aims to bring together various stakeholders in order to discuss relevant key policy developments. The mid-term review of ET2020 is of particular importance, as EU institutions are setting new political priorities. The Forum also aims to help identifying concrete policy areas for the next ET2020 work cycle (2015-2017) and to serve the sharpening of ET2020 Strategic Framework’s contribution to the EU’s overall growth and jobs strategy. In the wake of the Forum, EUCIS-LLL underlines key messages from civil society for the future of learning in Europe. David Lopez, EUCIS-LLL President, participated in a Panel discussion on stakeholders’ involvement. He stressed EUCIS-LLL positions on the ET2020 Review.
- Check EUCIS-LLL press release of 8 October 2014
- EUCIS-LLL position paper on the ET2020 Review
- See the related videos:
- Part one: Priorities for the ET2020 Review
- Part two: Messages to the new Commissioner for Education, Training and Sport
- Part three: Contribution and role of civil society organisations and of the Forum