The Lifelong Learning Platform is looking for a Project and Communication Assistant!
The Lifelong Learning Platform (LLL-P) is an umbrella organisation that gathers 41 European civil society organisations active in the field of education, training and youth, based all over Europe and beyond. Currently these networks represent more than 50 000 educational institutions and associations covering all sectors of formal, non-formal and informal learning. Their members reach out to several millions of beneficiaries across Europe.
Are you a student or young graduate looking for a placement (traineeship) in the field of lifelong learning and education at European level and an opportunity to enter the “world of work” in the area of project management and communication?
LLL-P is recruiting a team player, able to work within a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible but also able to stick to tight deadlines. A passion for lifelong learning is a big plus.
- A post-secondary degree and/or relevant work experience/volunteering in the field of educational sciences and lifelong learning or a degree in social sciences or humanities
- Strong writing skills;
- An excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
- Very good computer skills and digital literacy;
- Previous experience in project management or keen interest to work on European projects.
The following knowledge and/or skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to education;
- Experience with communication tools, such as CMSs, Mailchimp, and Social Media;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative (especially InDesign);
- Additional knowledge of one or more European languages is highly desirable.
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 to 12 months;
- The successful applicant should ideally start at the beginning of January 2018;
- Must have or apply for Erasmus+ Placement or Stage first through Actiris;
- Must be eligible to live and work in Belgium;
- Monthly local transport costs in Brussels are covered with the possibility of an allowance replacing meal vouchers.
Apply by Sunday 26th of November at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio (if applicable). Interviews are scheduled for the first half of December.
For more details of the terms of contract, including financial support, please contact at email@example.com.