EVTA (European Vocational Education and Training Association) and ENAIP NET, the Italian consortium of regional Enaip bodies, promote the event “Strategy/Job/Society for VET”, which will be held in Venice on the 28th of May in the majestic location of Scuola Grande San Giovanni Evangelista.
Distinguished keynote speakers will debate on VET’s future trends within nowadays ever-changing society and labour market:
- Joao Santos, Deputy Head of Unit VET Vocational training, Apprenticeship & Adult Learning – D.G. Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion at European Commission;
- Conny Reuter, General Secretary of SOLIDAR – European network of Civil Society Organisations;
- Joachim James Calleja, General Director of CEDEFOP – European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training.
Moreover, the presidents of noteworthy VET associations at European level will contribute to the panel debate:
- Thiemo Fojkar – President of EVBB (European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training)
- Santiago García Gutiérrez – President of EfVET (European Forum for Vocational Education & Training)
- Giorgio Sbrissa – President of EVTA
Access to the event is by invitation only.
The event will be held in English.
Phone +39 049 8658925
E-mail address: email@example.com