The reality of teachers’ work in the 21st century is changing rapidly. We expect the ATEE Spring Conference 2018 to bring a wide variety of stakeholders involved in different stages of teacher preparation to address theoretically, empirically or practically issues related to contemporary teacher education and professional development.
- Enhancing the quality of teacher training and professional development.
- Teachers’ professional learning and teachers’ everyday work.
- Linking research, policy and practice in teacher education and professional development.
- Innovations in initial and in-service teacher education.
- Teacher education for diversity.
- Responsibilities and roles of teacher educators.
Conference Keynote Speakers:
– Professor Amélia Lopes
– Professor Gracienne Lauwers
– Associate Professor Hana Cervinkova
Conference Website: http://atee2018bialystok.uwb.edu.pl/
Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/Atee2018Bialystok-366718297122504
Conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org